1. Session name
2. Duration (Should be selected between the date of events)
4. Speakers (On click user will see all the speaker names added and the user can select one or more speakers for that particular session)
7. Choose venue (Here user can choose if they have added more than one venue location in the application)
8. Category (User has the option to create a new category)
9. Choose file (User can upload a pdf file which is stored in local storage)
In download template option we can download the Excel template.
In Upload File column
Save all the pdf files in a folder which needs to be uploaded for a particular agenda session and make a zip file of that.
Now upload the zip file in Upload Files option.
In Upload Excel
In upload Excel choose the excel file where all the agenda details is saved and click on upload.
Please see the important points to consider while updating the information in the excel spreadsheet.
1. ID column should be in incremental order (1 2 3 ..)
2. The topic can be alphanumeric.
3. Category can be user-defined.
4. Date should be in the format (yyyy-mm-dd)
5. Start time and End time should be in the format (hh:mm), i.e., 08:30 am or 12:00 pm.
6. Note: Start time and End time both are compulsory.
7. Location can be user-defined
8. Speakers: Here speaker ID should be mentioned in that particular column. For more than one speaker user can mention speaker Ids separated by the comma (like 2, 3).
9. Note: Mentioning speaker name will not be accepted.
10. Speaker IDs should be taken from the previously uploaded speaker template.
11. Takeaway can be user-defined.
12. Files column: enter the file name which needs to be uploaded for a particular session which is saved in zip file.
13. Note: Please do not edit column headers
After entering all the data click on Select file (New file) option in the dashboard and upload the XL sheet.
The user will see a successful pop-up message saying “Agenda details saved successfully.
Now user can see all the data updated in agenda feature.