Generating interest before the actual event starts is one of the toughest challenges for the event planners. As the technology grew, mobile apps become a pivotal tool for the planners to execute and monitor the event. Attendee involvement and enjoyment is the end goal for event organizers and sponsors.
With smartphone apps, event gamification app is absolutely a right investment for event planners. As everyone carry a smartphone, you can ensure the entire attendee will be able to participate and engage with games in event app.
To achieve the goal, you need to identify the target audience, what they will expect to design a perfect interactive game.
Encourage more interaction through gaming
Everyone enjoys games, with which you can definitely create an interaction between attendees, presenters, guests and yourself.
- Let the game be simple and related to the theme of the event.
- Reward points for activities performed within the app, such as creating a profile, messaging other attendees, uploading profile photos, checking the sessions, most check-ins, participating in the survey, sharing the event on social media, and downloading hallmark apps.
- Add games like the scavenger hunt and life-size board games for teams if you are working for corporate clients.
- Install booths at the event, to allow participants to share their views on the event. Upload the best moments in the app and add points to the team or individual attendee.
- Award the attendee with most points at the end of the event with free registration to next event, dinner coupons or some discounts at local recreation.
Use gamification to increase audience attendance, interaction and networking. Flavor gaming to your next event to scale up your performance and eventually sustain in the business