webMOBI releases Virtual Audience Engagement platform – Engage efficiently via online events during coronavirus outbreak
webMOBI is a new generation AI-powered all-in-one audience engagement platform and provides a suite of engagement tools for events, enterprises & universities.
webMOBI’s new virtual engagement platform can host your full events online. You can communicate with attendees and host your virtual conferences easily and enable live streaming with powerful audience engagement features. These include live Q & A, live chat, live polls, one-on-one networking with online video meetings, session and event surveys, push messaging, attendee check-in, speaker bio, and more.
With the webMOBI branded and mobile container app, the sessions with the live stream or recorded videos are marked in the agenda list and agenda detail pages. These agenda details are also offered through the webMOBI web app. The attendees can watch live streaming videos on there laptops/desktops with a bigger screen. The audience can connect various services, including Youtube, Zoom, Google Hangouts, Vimeo, and more. These can be added from the webMOBI dashboard easily.
Virtual meetings are the pillar across the globe in 2020. When people get together to exchange ideas, they’re turning to technology as the conduit for connection. Sure, there have been plenty of trade show organizers & event planners executing virtual meetings for years but, as an industry, all of us had a tight learning curve of roughly five months to try and extract as much benefit from virtual engagement as possible.
Of course, the technology platform that is selected is paramount in meeting success – based on objectives, attendee counts, security & sponsor presence. Once selected your meeting platform, it’s time to consider how a Mobile Meeting App can boost virtual audience engagement. Meeting-specific mobile apps—which, by the way, are increasingly becoming the norm, can leverage connectivity, communication, collaboration and even gamification to not only help attendees plan for and navigate an event, but also stay engaged as the programming unfolds.
Employee communication made simple
Share information and updates with secure mobile messaging post announcements in communities or campaigns to reach every employee. Receive read confirmations to ensure your announcement was viewed.
With webMOBI, make your engagement app more beautiful and creative. Images, colors, and logos can be tailored to accommodate your branding guidelines. You can restyle in real-time
webMOBI mobile employee and event engagement app enabled reaching all employees through a medium that is central to their everyday communication habits, and integrate features including team gamification, live polls, awards, private social network and designed to keep employees engaged.
webMOBI’s branded event engagement mobile application enabled stellar employee engagement with features including newsfeed, live polls, awards, gamification, survey, events & chat features to promote a company’s culture and improve employee performance.
WebMOBI Audience Engagement App – Platform For Events, Enterprises, And Universities helps to build Communities and engage Audience With one easy to use mobile app.
The webMOBI virtual engagement platform supports the following features.
- Live streaming by connecting with various conferencing systems including Zoom, Google Hangouts, Youtube, Vimeo & more.
- Live Polls – The audience can participate in live polls and see the results in real-time live on a desktop or mobile app.
- Live Q & A – Audience can engage with speakers with live Q & A sessions and upvote other members questions
- Document sharing – Share documents and additional information for each session securely.
- Push notifications – Connect with participants by sending periodic notifications throughout the year
- Session survey – Capture feedback for each session easily
- Live Chat – Engage with other members with one-on-one chat or post in the event feed with AI / ML-powered automatic content moderation.
- Private Social Network – Engage with other audiences by liking, posting, and commenting in the event feed with a safe content moderation feature.
To check in detail, visit our Online Meetings product page.
To get more information on virtual audience engagement app, visit our Facebook page